Monday 1 August 2011

Introducing Claire Odecki - our Artist

One of the most frequent bits of feedback we’ve had during our project has been how much people like the artwork, and they want to find out where it came from. I am pleased to introduce the artist we worked with to create the label for Finch…  Ms. Claire Odecki.

Claire is from Canada’s capital, Ottawa, but now resides in Vancouver, BC. There she attended Emily Carr University of Art and Design, specializing in illustration.

Throughout the few years I have known Claire, whether it is a small sketch or a gallery display, her artwork has never failed to impress me and also surprise me with its creativity. Furthermore, after working with her a few times now I have found her to be adaptive, dedicated, and personable – very easy to work with.

At Natural Selection Brewing, we compared the portfolios of several young and talented artists during the brand development stage. Ultimately Colin found that Claire’s work stood out, and would best represent what we were looking for. You can view a selection of Claire’s portfolio online at http://claireodecki.carbonmade.com/ where she also lists professional contact information. She provided me with a few self portraits of herself for me to choose from to put up here, but I like them all so here they are:


- Kevin
Project Manager

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.